Monday, September 22, 2014

A little family adventure...

Hi Scrapbookers! 

How is your crafting going? I am so loving the challenges at CSI this month, so fun and super inspiring! The colour scheme is just beautiful. This is my third week guest designing for CSI and my favourite challenge so far..






The topic is 'journal about an adventure' so I decided to journal about this train trip we went on which the girls enjoyed so much.

From the evidence I used: stripes (background), wood/woodgrain (used woodgrain paper and wood dots), hearts (I embossed a heart stamp) and I also used some twine.

My journaling: Today we had a little family adventure at Ferrymead. Over the summer on some weekends they run the steam trains. The girls had never been before and thought it was the most wonderful way to travel.

The girls were fascinated that there were no seat belts and they enjoyed the freedom of being able to climb up and look out the window or walk across the cabin and sit with Dad. They are already asking to go again this summer.

Close ups:





Process Video:


Thanks for coming by today!
Have a blessed day
Hayley

1 comment: