Friday, August 22, 2014

New Pyjamas

Hi Scrapbookers....

Well August is totally getting away from me... I have been so busy with general life and also crafting away.
I have done quite a few layouts with my homemade kit and I hope to share them over the next few days.

Today's share is a page I did for a sketch challenge over at Let's get Sketchy. It's for August week 2.

Here is the sketch...
As you can see I didn't wander very far from the original at all... such a great sketch





I also made a process video of this page being put together....


Thanks so much for coming by...
I hope you are having some crafty time today!
Hayley

11 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, cute photo. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! Love the contras in colors. Thanks for joining us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page! Thank you for the process video I enjoyed watching it and thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the solid color against the patterned paper! Beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute photo Hayley and an awesome take on the sketch. I loved your video! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute page and they are so adorable. Thank you so much for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch, thank you for joining us at LGS, we love having you there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed your process video - love your colour choice and layers
    Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous page, love it! Thanks again for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun page. Love the title. Thanks for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete