Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Everyday Phia

Hi Guys...

How is your week going? Mine has been really good but busy so far. Today and tomorrow are far more relaxed so I am hoping to get some more crafting done. My level of crafting during the day is directly related to this:
whether this small person has a sleep or not. Some days I win, some days she wins. Today is looking good though because she didn't have a nap yesterday! Fingers crossed.

I do have a page to share today, it is one I  made using my Scrap Stash Kit Club Kit. This is a kit you pull together with your own supplies. I also used a sketch for this page from Let's get Sketchy. I love to join in on their challenges where I can.

Here is the page:


and you can find the process video here:




Thanks so much for coming by today! I hope you have a wonderful crafty day.
Hayley

7 comments:

  1. Awesome take on the sketch and it's a beautiful layout. Thank you so much for playing with us at the LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet page Hayley, I love how you backed that die cut! Loved your process video, and I'm not getting sick of you making titles from that Bella Blvd paper! Thanks for joining us again at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout and a sweet photo! love your process video and followed your blog and subscribed on youtube! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the blues! Thanks for joining us again at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page! Thanks for joining us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...I can totally relate to the nap issue! Glad you have been able to find some creative time. Love your page, especially the color scheme. Thanks for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute page! I love the way she tilts her head in the photo too. Thank you for playing along with us t LGS

    ReplyDelete