Sunday, August 24, 2014

Cherish the bubbles

Hi Crafty people!

Do you have a stack of pages that need to be journaled on? Oh my gosh I sure do. I can rarely journal at the same time that I create the page because my brain doesn't work that way. The funny thing is I know the story I want to tell but I just can't get it out at the same time.

Sometimes I get concerned when I see the pile growing and growing but I do know that in one afternoon I can get them all done. I love to write but I have to be in the right frame of mind. This page had been doing the rounds on my desk for a while.... today I got the story in and I am hoping it will start a roll and I can get through my pile.



It's finally starting to warm up a little here in NZ which is such a relief... a little over the winter and this afternoon the girl's are all outside playing... they haven't been able to do that for months. We are all so happy about it, I forgot how much easier it is in the warmer months. 

Hope you are having a wonderful day
Hayley

P.S. The biggest one just came in and asked me for a pickle jar to play with in the garden (they are making a bug hotel? I didn't ask for elaboration) I was like YES you can totally have a pickle jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment