Thursday, July 10, 2014

Scrap stash kit club

Good Morning Scrapbookers!

So I wasn't exactly looking for something else to add to my already insane list of scrapbooking challenges... but then I strolled upon the scrap stash kit club. This is totally me. I make my own kits or do what I call a collection clean up quite often. I liked the idea of doing it together with others and with a colour scheme guide line. I think this is really important or else I just gravitate to my comfort zone every time. 
I joined the face book group and if you want to learn a bit more about it please head on over to scrap stash kit club.

Here is what I included in my facebook post:

Hi stash people!
If you had asked me if I had much in the way of citrus kinda colours for this squeeze kit I would have said no. I was WRONG! Everybody should be doing this just to see what you really have.
I did the papers first and then after collecting all the other bits I know I will need to go back and source a few more. I will be using some kraft and white for backgrounds - that is pretty standard for me.
I have started two pages already, I should have them up tomorrow - just the journaling to do. I'm really inspired to get back to it!






I hope to have at least one page up to share with you later today... it's school holidays so I'll  keep my fingers  crossed.
I think I will use these products in some of my other challenges too, unless they are a colour challenge of course, just to get double the usage.

Hope you are having a wonderful day
I'm off to chop up some fruit for the starving children, aren't they always starving in the holidays!
Oh my gosh they are eating a lot.
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment