Saturday, June 14, 2014

Trying out CSI

I had said in a previous blog post that I was looking for some new extra challenge blogs.
I thought I would try out the CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration website.
So far I have done two of their challenges and am loving it. Their approach is kind of recipe based... you get a colour combo, a list of items to pick from and a journaling option. I love that they focus on the story.

This is Case File No 125...


This is the page I came up with:

The evidence I used - two items from the list -   was something sheer (I used washi and two types of vellum), and something puffy (I used the Amy Tangerine Puffy Stickers), so as you can see it wasn't difficult at all to select items to use. From the testimony list I chose to use an Inspiration word to guide my journaling... I used time to talk about the time, commitment and the behind the scenes things that happen for JJ to be able to coach as much as he does.


Have a blessed day
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment