Tuesday, June 17, 2014

to be continued....

Hi crafty friends....

I am into my third challenge with CSI and I must say I really look forward to the challenge release and it's every week YAY!!!
I really loved the colour combo this time, actually I've really enjoyed them all so far.
Look at those scene photos though, seriously red and turquoise, I am so there. This week was a little different because it's the first one I've done with the sketch. I think the key with the colour combination is to remember you have to use them all but at least two of them for me are going to be very minor players. I just go with the three that speak to me the most and kind of go together and work on the other two as a secondary thing.

So here is my page......




I made this page about JJ and Liv and their connection and 'meeting of the minds' that has happened since they began playing an online game together. It's really become 'their thing' which is awesome. I think their little chats and get togethers they have to talk about it are adorable... they assure me however that it's serious business.
From the evidence list I used a camera, wood, and I did a pair (of cameras).
For the testimony options, I made a pocket and put my hidden journaling inside.


The problem with being done is now I have to wait until Saturday to get another one, just a little addictive.

Never fear, I have my eye on the Elle's Studio thursday sketch and I'm going to throw myself at that tomorrow.

Shine On,

Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment