Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Creative Scrappers Sketch Challenge 252

Hi guys...

These school holidays have been challenging... we are on round two of the chicken pox, the two smaller ones now.  The well child is so tired of being on house arrest and so am I.

I'm trying to hold onto the sanity... thank goodness for scrapbooking and playhouse disney.
I saw this great sketch by Jenny Evans over at Creative Scrappers and thought I would give it a go.

So here is the sketch:



Here is my page...



A great mishmash of products here, I basically just rummaged through my scraps bin for anything that would work and it pretty much all went on. I had that teal arrow diecut laying around, that was rather convenient. I have actually used the backside of it as a mask for ink but you can't tell. Loving my new skipping5 puffy stickers.
This Maggie Holmes dreamy paper is a favourite, I'm trying to be brave and just use my favourites.

This challenge still has loads of time... so pop on over to Creative Scrappers and give it a go.

I better go assess some rainy day activities... the Doc McStuffins theme song is permanently stuck in my head, clearly we need a break from that!

Have a fab day
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment