Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Colour Challenge Tuesday...

Looking for a challenge... looking for a challenge....
Found one! Look at this awesome challenge over at life.paper.scrapbook.
The one they had for this month looked like this....



Fun huh! I didn't actually know if I would  have the right shades but rummaged through my papers and came up with this selection...



So not bad really... most of it is pretty old, Do you see that foofala paper? that didn't make the cut but man that stuff is old and I still love it. I have been doing so much pastel lately this was a welcome change. Anyways on with the page...



Lots of favourites on here, I love that October Afternoon travel paper, I think it's hong kong, from the boarding pass collection.  I've loved it and hoarded it and hooray it has actually made it onto a page. The diecuts (hello and the yellow one behind) were floating around my desk as rejects from another page... so they were happy they got selected this time.

Used a Project Life card from the Jade core kit to journal on. Flair is Evalicious. Excuse the interesting cropping, the computer is fixed but my photoshop is not done yet. It does actually have a slightly larger black border.

Thanks for dropping by...
have a fab day
Hayley

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous Hayley- love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you layered the different pattern papers - it looks fabulous. thanks for playing along at LPS :)

    ReplyDelete