Saturday, June 30, 2012

Project Life Insert

I'm hoping that tomorrow when we wake up we will all be magically well. Two weeks of this flu has been quite enough, poor GG woke up today and has felt rubbish all day. I just want to take it away but all I can do is hold her.

Today I thought I would share one of my inserts I have done for Project Life. I had two particular events on top of our normal week I wanted to cover. The first was Liv's learning celebration at school, her class was leading it. It amazes me what five year old's can do if given the chance. Liv had two parts to play, she read out her information report on snails and she participated in her jump jam dance group. Such a special day for her. (Excuse the pixelated faces of her classmates)




The second side of the insert is a family lunch we had while my in-laws were down visiting before my BIL and SIL went back to England (same weekend). This side was super quick because it was so photo heavy.


I just feel so satisfied, not only did I get that week done but I also got the extras done! woohoo!
I have a few weeks to catch up now, because of the flu, but I am confident that I can do it as long as I keep jotting down the info, life is always going to get in the way.

Hope you're having a fab weekend!
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment