Thursday, February 16, 2012

Good Morning...

Actually it's almost lunchtime, but it has been a good morning.

I love Tuesdays and Thursdays... we don't have Kindergarten so we can walk to school and meander about and not rush, it's lovely. Today we didn't even get home until 10.30am, another Mum from school and I went for a walk and had a good old chat. Got home, fed the baby, and the baby went to sleep! This almost never happens, she doesn't like to sleep during the day so I am celebrating a little. Sophia has had lunch and is playing outside, I should be gardening or something constructive but I'm still celebrating.

Thought while I had a few minutes I would share a few layouts...



Supplies: Cardstock - Bazzill, Patterned Papers - American Crafts, October Afternoon and KI Memories, Lettering - Prima, Basic Grey and Crate Paper.



Hehe! I love this layout of Phia, I love how she has her own style/lack of style! My adorable fairy/sumo wrestler.

Supplies: Cardstock - Bazzill, Patterned Papers - Cosmo Cricket Pixielicious, Chipboard accents - Cosmo Cricket Pixielicious range


Well Phia is back for more lunch, second lunch, she's a hobbit I swear.

Hope the sun is shining where you are today
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment