Sunday, April 3, 2011

Back into it...

Crafting is great therapy, we often joke that it's cheaper than therapy but sometimes I'm not sure about that! It has been a huge blessing during the last few months to have somewhere to escape to. I can get lost in it even if only for a short time. When everything around you isn't normal it's nice to have that place to go when you can just exhale. And exhale I have. I've actually been fairly productive, scrapbooking doesn't rely on water or electricity (for the most part) so you can actually do it regardless of those circumstances.

I shared a couple of layouts on Two Peas last week but hadn't got around to posting them here so here we go...




The girls and I chilling at the park, we spend a lot of time there.
I love love love all of the MME Stella and Rose collections, you will be seeing a lot of this.

Supplies: Cardstock - Bazzill Patterned Paper - Stella and Rose Hattie, Brad and title - Stella and Rose Hattie Butterflies - Cut with Cuttlebug Ribbon: Seam Binding from Christopher Pines



Trying to use up all those random photos ... these papers and embellishments are from the Stella and Rose Mabel collection, love this too.

Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill, Patterned Paper: MME Stella and Rose Mabel, Stickers : MME, Brads: MME Stella and Rose Hazel , Hearts, love title and Butterfly cut with Cuttlebug, Chipboard letters: Heidi Grace

And just a couple of cards....





Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill, Ribbon:Seam Binding from Christopher Pines, Mask: Tattered Angels, Ink: Tim Holtz Distress ink, Paper Tag: Pink Paislee House of Three, Heart Embellishment: K & Company



Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill, Patterned Paper: Webster's Pages and Prima, Stamp: Hero Arts, Pearls: Kaisercraft, Ribbon: Martha Stewart, Flowers: White (Prima) Blue - made by me using the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die, Border Punch: Fiskars



Made this one for my brother since he and my sister in law have just built a new home.

Supplies - Patterned Papers: Stella and Rose Hattie, Stamps: House - Autumn Leaves, Congrats - Amy Butler, Ribbon - Seam Binding from Christopher Pines, Flowers: White (Prima) Blue - made by me using the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die, Pearls - Kaisercraft, Gems - K & Company, Cormers - WRMK Corner Chomper


I have a ton more layouts and cards and little projects to share, I'm hoping to free up some time this week. Olivia is starting at a new Kindergarten on Monday as our regular Kindergarten has now been labeled a rebuild after the earthquake. It's been sad but Kidsfirst have done a wonderful job with their priority being keeping the children and teachers together if possible. About 15 children from her morning class will be at this new Kindergarten along with her teachers to help her settle in. I am happy that we will be able to establish a routine again as it has been a little rough on her. So yah for that!

I, on the other hand need to get back to toilet training the little one, kinda hard when the toilet doesn't work! We did however go and let her select a sparkling new potty and I must say she really loves it. So I will be spending a bit of time on that, but I should also get a bit more time to photograph and get my blog running again.
Hope you are all having a fab dayHayley

No comments:

Post a Comment