Friday, February 11, 2011

A tiny book to share..

So I joined an online group this year to keep me more motivated with my "actual" scrapbooking and to keep me from straying down these tangents that I am so fond of. It's called the Calendar girls (because it's a monthly thing, it is not the strip club that all my l0cals are thinking of, I repeat not the strip club). The idea is that you do a couple of layouts, sketch challenge and lift challenge, a non layout item and a DW challenge.

So last month the non layout item was a small book regarding your five goals for the year, man trying to narrow it down to five was tough, I could have gone on and on, I know none of you believe that because I'm so not a talker. ha! So yeah it was hard for me!

Anyways thought I would share it, I liked the way it turned out. Oh and the last page is my word for the year.









Cardstock: Bazzill Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Togetherness and October Afternoon Seaside
Rubons: Letrapak Lettering stickers: Pink Paislee


Have an awesome weekend!

2 comments: