Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011 - It's going to be a great year!

I want this to be a super creative year for me, so I'm really trying to get involved in lots of different challenges.

Last year I ran the Card-a-day Challenge over at 2peas and that was great for my production, I didn't make a card a day but I did make three or four a week, and the girls that stuck with me on that challenge were so great. We are back for another year and have got a whole lot of new recruits which is always a good thing. It makes somewhere like 2peas which is huge seem a little bit smaller, these girls will notice if you're not around and that's a nice feeling.

Between the card challenge and creating items for my store, my actual scrapbooking has kind of fallen to the way side and that is one thing I want to focus on this year too. It's easy to get in a funk with scrapbooking (for me, that's because it's emotional) and it can be far easier to focus on projects that don't involve that side of me. So I have joined a challenge on 2peas to keep me accountable and participating. I joined the Calendar girls group because they seemed a friendly lot. I think there are four challenges a month and I know I can keep up with that, I had actually done all four challenges in a week on holiday but couldn't post them.

So I have a few layouts to share:




The girls and their best friends sitting outside having lunch
Cardstock - Bazzill Patterned Paper - Cosmo Cricket



My sweet and very strong four year old
Cardstock - American Crafts Patterned Paper - Basic Grey & MME Embellishments - Basic Grey



This one is still a little warped after the glimmer mist I'm going to have to find some big books to flatten it out again.
Cardstock - Bazzill Patterned Paper - House of 3 Pink Paislee Lettering & Ribbon - Making Memories



The girls in their reindeer antlers, so fun!
Cardstock - Bazzill Patterned Paper & Diecut - Cosmo Cricket Buttons - Autumn Leaves

Anyways, thanks for stopping by, I will have some more things to share in the next few days.
Have a fab day.

No comments:

Post a Comment