Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just a little card today...


I know I said I'd have my December daily up today oops! I have done it I just haven't photographed it. I might get it done today yet, we'll see.

I made this simple wee card for a sweet lady Beth, who gives me these bags of ribbon scraps so that I can take them to Kindergarten for crafts. Just this week I received another bag full of red and green ribbons perfect for the children's Christmas cards. I am so grateful for this, Kindergarten doesn't always have the budget to do all the things we wish to do. She may never know how her kindness effects these little people, but I'm lucky enough to see them light up when they finish their creations and proudly take them home. I may just have to take the camera on Monday to see if I can capture a couple of those moments.

Anyways that was a lot of babbling for one little card!


2 comments:

  1. I really love the colors on this, Hayley. She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I like the colors, too. Very soft and delicate. Also, I really lie the flower and the pp. They look good together. Great job!

    ReplyDelete