Thursday, November 11, 2010

Embarking on the world of Blogging

Well here I am, I'm really not so sure about the whole blogging thing but I'm here throwing myself in. So many friends have said "Oh you'd be great at it, you should do it", I think they're meaning I may have too much to say and please say it to someone other than me. Great friends, I know, I can see you're envious.

Anyways, this will mainly be about crafting, the life of a SAHM however riveting, does resemble Groundhog Day most of the time. You never know though, I may pop in some very exciting tid bits about Potty training because I know you're all holding your breath for it.

So I make stuff, that's what I do, it's my happy place and a place where I have found some fabulous friends. No one "gets you" like the crafty girls do. I was so going to start this in the new year but I really want to get started and perhaps by the new year I will have posts and maybe by then someone might actually read it!
If you are reading this, God bless you.
Hayley

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you. I know you are going to enjoy bloggin and I will enjoy seeing everything you post here. Congrats and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete